BENEBONE BACON STICK DOG CHEW TOY
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Help satisfy your sidekick’s chewing instincts with Benebone’s Bacon Stick Dog Chew Toy! This toy is made of nylon and has real flavor from bacon throughout—think of it as the amped-up version of a regular stick with no splintering or dirty mess. Made in the USA this chew toy comes in three sizes, so dogs from all barks of life can enjoy a Benebone. The dental chew has ridges to help scrub away plaque and tartar and because it’s designed with your paw-tner’s paws in mind, the unique shape offers him a good grip, so he can fully enjoy his new Benebone.
- Features a dog-friendly ergonomic design, so your pup can get a good grip every time.
- Crafted with 100% real flavor from real, USA-sourced bacon all the way through the chew.
- Made in the USA, including all packaging, tooling and all material and ingredient sourcing.
- Benebone is a brand you can feel good about since they are dedicated to the welfare of dogs through community involvement and product donations.
- Helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew, promoting relaxation and discouraging chewing on your favorite furniture or shoes.
Nylon and Real Bacon
|Size||Suggested Pet Size||Length x Width (inches)||Weight (ounces)|
|SMALL||Under 30 lbs||3in x 5.5in||4.1oz|
|MEDIUM||Under 60 lbs||3.7in x 6.6in||6.3oz|
|LARGE||Under 90 lbs||4in x 7.5 in||8.7oz|
Always choose the largest product your dog can handle, even if you have a dog rated for the smaller size.
Made in a facility that processes nuts, including peanuts, so keep out of households with allergies. Always supervise chewing. Discard after damage or significant wear.
Benebones should be enjoyed but not eaten. While very durable, Benebones are not a fit for very aggressive chewers who could damage the product or damage their teeth. Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.