BENEBONE MAPLESTICK DOG CHEW TOY
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Give your one-of-a-kind pup a one-of-a-kind chew with a Benebone Maplestick. This chew toy is made with nylon and has real flavor from 100% real maple wood! Think of this toy as the amped-up version of a regular stick—that means no splintering and no dirty mess. It’s not only durable but it also has just the right amount of give. And Benebone Maplesticks come in small, medium and large, so you can choose the perfect size for your canine companion. And just like other Benebone toys, this one is paw-friendly, allowing your pup to get the paw-fect grip for a satisfying chew! Plus, this toy is proudly made in the USA!
- Features a dog-friendly ergonomic design, so your pup can get a good grip every time.
- Crafted from nylon and real maple wood that won't splinter or cause a mess like a regular stick would!
- Made in the USA, including all packaging, tooling and all material and ingredient sourcing.
- Benebone is a brand you can feel good about since they are dedicated to the welfare of dogs through community involvement and product donations.
- Helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew, promoting relaxation and discouraging chewing on your favorite furniture or shoes.
Nylon and Maple Wood
|Size||Suggested Pet Size||Length x Width (inches)||Weight (ounces)|
|SMALL||Under 30 lbs||3in x 5.5in||4.1oz|
|MEDIUM||Under 60 lbs||3.7in x 6.6in||6.3oz|
|LARGE||Under 90 lbs||4in x 7.5 in||8.7oz|
Always choose the largest product your dog can handle, even if you have a dog rated for the smaller size.
Made in a facility that processes nuts, including peanuts, so keep out of households with allergies. Always supervise chewing. Discard after damage or significant wear.
Benebones should be enjoyed but not eaten. While very durable, Benebones are not a fit for very aggressive chewers who could damage the product or damage their teeth. Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.