BENEBONE TINY 2-PACK MAPLESTICK CHEW TOY & BACON ZAGGLER TOY
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Even tiny teeth can have a gnaw-some time with the Benebone Bacon Flavor Tiny 2-Pack Dog Toy! These durable nylon chew toys are made in the USA and are especially pawfect for pint-sized pups who love to chew just as much as their bigger canine counterparts. But the goodness doesn't stop there, because both are packed with real flavor—the wild rolling, bacon-flavored Zaggler and a fetching Maplestick flavored with natural maple wood. Your little one can easily grab onto the raised edges, making these safe, dog-friendly toys more attractive than traditional flat bone shapes.
- These tiny-yet-mighty chew toys are specially designed for adult dogs under 15 pounds and they have a dog-friendly shape, so your pup can get a good grip!
- Made with only 100% real flavors from USA-sourced real bacon for the Zaggler and 100% maple wood for the Maplestick.
- Made in the USA, including all packaging, tooling and all material and ingredient sourcing.
- Benebone is a brand you can feel good about since they are dedicated to the welfare of dogs through community involvement and product donations.
- Helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew, promoting relaxation and discouraging chewing on your favorite furniture or shoes.
Nylon and Maple Wood or Real Bacon
|Size||Suggested Pet Size||Length x Width (inches)||Weight (ounces)|
|TINY||Under 15 lbs||4in x 7in||3.5 oz|
Always choose the largest product your dog can handle, even if you have a dog rated for the smaller size.
Made in a facility that processes nuts, including peanuts, so keep out of households with allergies. Always supervise chewing. Discard after damage or significant wear.
Benebones should be enjoyed but not eaten. While very durable, Benebones are not a fit for very aggressive chewers who could damage the product or damage their teeth. Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.