|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Chicken feet are all-natural dog chews that are high in protein yet low in fat. Unlike traditional rawhide, these fully digestible dog treats are 100% healthy and 100% safe for your pup. No chemicals, hormones or additives, these healthy dog treats are a natural source of glucosamine and aid in joint pain and mobility.
Made only of all-natural Australian chicken, these single-ingredient chews also promote healthy teeth and gums through the provided gnawing action! Ranging 4 to 6 inches in length, these crunchy chicken treats are a perfect chew for small dogs and are a welcomed snack for larger breeds.
Chicken feet are a great way to give your pup a wholesome treat without sacrificing flavor. These chicken feet are additive-free, chemical-free, and preservative-free dog chews.
- All-natural, Australian chicken feet
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin, which help maintain healthy joints and mobility
- 100% healthy and safe for your dog to digest and break down and promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free. Contains no grains or gluten.
- Ranging 4 to 6 inches in length, these crunchy chicken treats are a perfect chew for small dogs and are a welcomed snack for larger breeds
We recommend storing all of our natural treats in the freezer or refrigerator since they do not contain any preservatives. No need to thaw, your dog will love them frozen! Please supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew and dispose of properly if it becomes a choking hazard or develops sharp edges. Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||15.5% min|
|CRUDE FAT||30.8% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.3.0% max|