DAVE’S CAT RESTRICTED DIET MAGNESIUM – PHOSPHORUS PORK RECIPE 5.5OZ
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Help keep your kitty healthy with every bowl of Dave's Pet Food Restricted Diet Magnesium & Phosphorus Grain-Free Pork Recipe Canned Cat Food. Specially formulated to help support urinary health, it’s made with low levels of magnesium and phosphorus without skimping on flavor and nutrition. With pork broth and pork as the first ingredients in a savory sauce, your pal is sure to lick his whiskers with every tasty bite. Plus, with no grain or carrageenan, even sensitive kitties can enjoy it, too!
- Helps support optimum urinary health and minimize bladder stones with low levels of magnesium and phosphorus.
- With natural pork broth and pork as the first ingredients for the protein and flavor your pal craves; pork is an alternate protein source great for cats with sensitivities.
- Great for kitties with urinary tract conditions or inflammation, and is made with zero grain or carrageenan to help prevent food allergies.
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and oxalate help prevent and decrease bladder stones and painful inflammation.
- Enhanced with added vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential taurine to support overall well-being.
To find out whether this food is appropriate for your pal, please consult your veterinarian and only use as directed.
Pork, Pork Broth, Pork Liver, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Agar-Agar, Parsley, Carrots, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Potassium Citrate, Dl-Methionine, Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Beta-Carotene, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Folic Acid
|CRUDE PROTEIN||9.5% min|
|CRUDE FAT||6.75% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||11.0% max|