FELINE PINE 100% NATURAL PINE ORIGINAL CLUMPING CAT LITTER 14LB
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Banish odors and keep your home pine fresh with Feline Pine Scoop Clumping Cat Litter. The highly-absorbent pine fibers work like thousands of tiny sponges to absorb liquid and lock away ammonia odors in a snap. This natural, clumping litter is clay-free, which means it leaves no irritating dust in the air when you pour. Plus, the improved formula absorbs liquid twice as fast as the original Feline Pine. This improved formula still uses the odor-fighting powers of 100% natural pine and says no to harsh chemicals, additives and synthetic perfumes—utilizing the power of nature to eliminate the toughest odors and leave your home smelling fresh.
- This chemical and clay free litter uses highly absorbent pine fibers absorb liquid to lock ammonia odors away for 100% natural odor elimination.
- Clay-free formula means no messy cloud of dust, so you can pour with ease.
- Scoopable, clumping litter makes your life easy, leaving behind a naturally fresh scent.
- Improved formula absorbs liquids 2 times faster than the original Feline Pine.
- Uses no harsh chemicals, additives or synthetic perfumes.
100% Natural Pine, Clumping Agent and Mineral Oil. No Added Fragrances.
- Pour 3 inches of Feline Pine into a clean litter box.
- Scoop and discard solid waste daily.
- Top box off to retain 3 inches.
- Change entire box monthly or as needed.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.