SUPER SNOUTS JOINT POWER 100% GREEN LIPPED MUSSEL FOR DOGS & CATS 2.64OZ
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Super Snouts Joint Power Green Lipped Mussel Dog & Cat Supplement is a powerful, unique joint supplement composed of 100% New Zealand green lipped mussels. Stabilized, freeze-dried green lipped mussels have shown extremely positive results in clinical trials for pets. That’s because they provide a rich source of all major classes of glycosaminoglycans, compounds responsible for natural anti-inflammatory, and joint-lubricating, properties. In addition, green lipped mussel extract contains a nutrient-rich blend of natural proteins, minerals and omega fatty acids.
- All-natural arthritis and joint support. 100% pure, cold-extracted and stabilized freeze-dried green lipped mussels provide structural integrity support for joint, ligaments, and tendons.
- Has beneficial effects in easing pain, inflammation and symptoms associated with stiff, sore joints as well as osteoarthritis. Also ideal for aging dogs and cats with decreased mobility, or helping improve damage from injuries and connective tissue repair.
- Nutraceutical grade green lipped mussel is linked to a wide range health benefits including joint, heart, eyes, skin, bone and brain health.
- Rich in natural proteins, minerals and omega fatty acids.
- A rich source of all major classes of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) that provide natural anti-inflammatory and lubricating properties.
Suggested daily amount is 250 - 1,500 mg per day, depending on the size of the dog or cat and the severity of the inflammation. It should be noted, however, that in some cases the benefits of taking Green Lipped Mussel Powder may take 2 - 3 months to become evident. It should also be noted that if the inflammation is severe, you can double up the suggested amount for the first 2 weeks of treatment.
|Weight||Daily Feeding (scoops)|
|0 - 25 LBS||1|
|25 - 50 LBS||2|
|51 - 75 LBS||3|
|75 - 100 LBS||4|
|100 - 125 LBS||5|
|125 - 150 LBS||6|
Active Ingredients: Perna Canaliculus (Green-Lipped Mussel)