ZIWI PEAK CAT GENTLY AIR-DRIED NEW ZEALAND VENISON RECIPE
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Feed your cat farm to bowl nutrition with Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Venison Recipe Cat Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for cats, this recipe gives your pal the best of New Zealand. Using a gentle twin-stage air-drying process, they naturally preserve all the ingredients, which also eliminates pathogenic bacteria. And because there’s no need for preservatives, sugars and glycerines, the food is safe, clean and easy to handle. In fact, it’s just as nutritious and digestible as a completely raw diet, in the convenient form of air dried.
- 100% single-sourced venison is free-range and grass-fed on ethical and sustainable New Zealand farms; free of antibiotics, growth promotants and added hormones.
- Gentle twin-stage air-drying process eliminates pathogenic bacteria while naturally preserving and protecting the nutrients in all of the ingredients.
- Includes 96% fresh meat, organs, bones and New Zealand green mussels—a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports joint health.
- 95% digestible, high-protein and high-kilocalorie diet packs more power than raw food or kibble so you can feed smaller quantities per day.
- Complete and balanced, limited-ingredient formula never include grains, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, rice, fillers, sugars, glycerins, rendered meals or preservatives.
|Weight||Daily Feeding (2-oz Scoops)|
Feed Ziwi Peak to your pet on a daily basis using the ration guide above.
For kittens and pregnant or nursing females: Feed approximately double the amount indicated, in 2 - 3 feedings per day. For your pet's health and well - being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.
Venison, Venison Tripe, Venison Heart, Venison Lung, Venison Liver, Venison Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Salt, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine
|CRUDE PROTEIN||45.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||23.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||2.0% max|
|CHONDROITIN SULFATE||1,300 mg/kg min|