ALL FOUR PAWS THE COMFY CONE
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats is a soft, cone-shaped Elizabethan collar that helps your precious pet heal and recover in comfort from surgeries, procedures, allergic reactions, hot spots and more. A great alternative to rigid plastic cones, it prevents her from reaching the wounded, sensitive or irritated area while still allowing her to walk, eat, sleep and play comfortably. The unique design features removable plastic stays that let you determine how structured the cone should be–remove them for more flexibility, or leave them in for a firmer set-up. You can even turn it around to cover the neck and upper chest, or fold it back for added freedom while eating and drinking, as well as when checking or medicating wounds. Best of all, this special design conforms to doorways, pet doors and other openings for unobstructed freedom of movement.
- Three fuzzy fastener strips help achieve the ideal cone shape and fit; includes a reflective edge for added safety and elastic loops at the neck to thread your pet’s collar through for a secure fit at the neck.
- Can be reversed to cover the neck and upper chest; also conforms to doorways, pet doors and other openings to allow full, natural freedom both indoors and out.
- High-quality e-collar is made from tight gauge, foam-backed, padded nylon that’s water-resistant and easy to clean.
- Unique veterinarian-tested and approved design features removable plastic stays that allow you to adjust the rigidity of the cone to fit you and your pet’s specific needs.
- Opaque material helps keep pets calm by reducing shadows and distorted views that can cause nervousness and stress.
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If you do not have a measuring tape, feel free to use the Printable Measuring Tape provided on this page.
Neck Circumference: Measure the broadest part of the neck, leaving room for two fingers.
Neck to Snout Length: Measure from the base of the pet’s neck, where their collar sits comfortably, to the tip of their nose. Your pet's nose must be shorter than the depth of the cone.
If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.