FRONTLINE GOLD FOR CATS FLEA & TICK TOPICAL SOLUTION 3-COUNT
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Frontline Gold for Cats doesn’t just kill adult fleas and ticks, but also slays the next generation of flea eggs and larvae. Even faster than Frontline Plus, Frontline Gold starts working within 30 minutes and lasts for 30 days! It works because of two, tough killing ingredients. The first, fipronil, kills adult fleas and ticks. The second, (S)-methoprene, attacks flea eggs and larvae. They work together to kill all month long. Plus, it breaks the flea life cycle. By also destroying the next generation of flea eggs and larvae, Frontline Gold gives you the power to help prevent a flea infestation on your pet. Frontline products are highly recommended by veterinarians for flea and tick control for cats.
- Provides fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick protection for cats and kittens 8 weeks or older weighing 1.5 lbs or more.
- Kills adult fleas, ticks, chewing lice, mites, and flea eggs and larvae that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Kills the next generation of flea eggs and larvae.
- Waterproof 24 hours after application, so nothing will stop your kitty's protection.
- Easy-to-use applicator makes application hassle-free.
Active Ingredients : Fipronil , (S)-methoprene , Pyriproxyfen
- Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
- Twist dispensing tip clockwise about 1/2 turn while pushing down to break the tube's seal. Do not remove the dispensing tip. Position the dispending tip on the cat's back between the shoulder blades.
- Use the dispensing tip of the tube to part the cat's hair so that the product will be applied at skin level.
- Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the cat's back to the base of the tail.
- Repeat every month.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.