FRONTLINE GOLD FOR DOGS FLEA & TICK TOPICAL SOLUTION 3 DOSES
|Availability:||In stock (13)|
Frontline Gold for Dogs doesn’t just kill adult fleas and ticks, but also slays the next generation of flea eggs and larvae. Even faster than Frontline Plus, Frontline Gold starts working within 30 minutes and lasts for 30 days!
It works because of two, tough killing ingredients. The first, fipronil, kills adult fleas and ticks. The second, (S)-methoprene, attacks flea eggs and larvae. They work together to kill all month long. Plus, it breaks the flea life cycle. By also destroying the next generation of flea eggs and larvae, Frontline Gold gives you the power to help prevent a flea infestation on your pet.
Frontline products are highly recommended by veterinarians for flea and tick control for dogs.
- Provides fast-acting, long-lasting treatment and control from the makers of Frontline Plus.
- Kills adult fleas, ticks, chewing lice, mites, and flea eggs and larvae that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Safe for use on dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older.
- Kills flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent the establishment of new infestations.
- Easy to apply and waterproof 24 hours after application.
Active Ingredients : Fipronil , (S)-methoprene , Pyriproxyfen
Recommended Dosage: 1 applicator
- Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from your face.
- Twist dispensing tip clockwise about 1/2 turn while pushing down to break the tube's seal. Do not remove the dispensing tip. Position the dispending tip on the dog's back between the shoulder blades.
- Use the dispensing tip of the tube to part the dog's hair so that the product will be applied at skin level.
- Begin squeezing out the contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the dog's back to the base of the tail. *Repeat every month.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.