NATURAL CHEMISTRY DE FLEA PET SHAMPOO FOR CATS & KITTENS 8OZ
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Fleas can be a nuisance for your pet and your home, so wash away pesky pests with Natural Chemistry’s De Flea Shampoo for Cats. This shampoo is formulated to help make fleas vulnerable and kill them on contact. Simply massage the shampoo into your feline’s fur and skin to help give your sidekick the relief she needs. Natural Chemistry De Flea Shampoo for cats is proudly made in the USA for cats and kittens 12 weeks and older. Natural Chemistry is dedicated to providing pet parents with flea treatments they can trust!
- Kills fleas on contact to help provide your cat with immediate relief.
- Can be used around all ages of cats from kittens to adult.
- Easy to use, just work the shampoo into your feline's skin and coat.
- To improve results, rub into pet’s coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
- Proudly made in the USA for a flea treatment you can trust.
- Apply DeFlea Pet Shampoo onto coat of pet. Work shampoo into pet's coat. To improve results, rub into pet's coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
- Rinse animal thoroughly then dry.
- Repeat as necessary, but not more than often than at 3-day intervals.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: DO not USE ON ANIMALS UNDER 12 WEEKS. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. If any signs of sensitivity occur, bath your dog with mild soap and rinse with large amount of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.