NATURAL CHEMISTRY FLEA & TICK SHAMPOO FOR DOGS WITH OATMEAL 16OZ
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs With Oatmeal uses natural botanical extracts to kill fleas and ticks in their tracks.
Made from cinnamon, cedar wood and clove oils, this long-lasting natural shampoo works to defeat fleas, ticks, black flies and mosquitoes on contact and the oatmeal proteins moisture, nourish and revitalize your dog’s dry coat.
The unique formula softens the waxy exoskeleton of pests, making them vulnerable to the botanical extract agents—and, even better, parasites can’t become resistant so the shampoo never loses its effectiveness. Safe for dogs of all ages and made in the USA, this non-toxic wash remains fully effective against fleas for up to 7 days for optimum protection!
- Formulated with natural cinnamon oil, clove oil and cedar oil which kills fleas, ticks, black flies, and mosquitoes by contact and is fully effective on fleas for up to 7 days.
- Can be used around all ages of dogs from puppies to adults.
- Contains oatmeal proteins that moisture, nourish and revitalize dry coat and will leave the coat soft and smooth.
- To improve results, rub into pet’s coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
- Proudly made in the USA.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Keep out of reach of children.
- Spot test light colored coats prior to use.
- Lightly dampen coat of pet.
- Starting at the head of pet, apply shampoo thoroughly onto coat while working downwards toward the tail. Be sure to include legs and paws. Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of the animal.
- Allow product to sit on pet for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse animal.
- Dry with towel if desired.
- Repeat as necessary.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.