OMAS PRIDE DOG CAT FROZEN GROUND GREEN BEEF TRIPE
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Our Feeding Philosophy
We believe that the key to our pets living long, healthy and happy lives starts in their bowl. Biologically appropriate and consistent with the digestive makeup of their ancestors, diets should always be raw, to preserve crucial enzymes and nutrient composition. Always unprocessed or cooked, with human-grade meats and vegetables, and free of fillers, flavors or binders, as nature intended.
Canines thrive on a carnivore focused diet, consisting of ground raw meat, bones, organs and select vegetables. Optimally, raw meaty bones (chicken necks, duck necks, sardines, and others) are introduced for stimulation, dental hygiene and a full nutritional profile. Supplementing or rotating proteins between Complete Recipes, Signature Mixes or Exotic Proteins is a common way to introduce variety and is a staple of Oma's philosophy.
Felines thrive on an exclusively carnivore diet, consisting of ground raw meat, bones and organs. Poultry and fish are favorites and provide a full spectrum of nutrition. Supplementing with Exotic Proteins is common practice, helping to find the preference of even the most selective pallets.
- Fine ground, premium, unbleached green beef tripe.
- Sourced from Wisconsin raised grass fed cattle.
- Contains naturally occurring digestive enzymes, probiotics, and essential amino acids.
- Promotes healthy digestion, supports the immune system, and helps combat diarrhea and/or constipation.
- Great for pets with seasonal allergies.
- Helps build strong muscle.
- Sourced (protein) & made in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
- Made in small batches.
- Promotes healthy skin & coat.
- High in fatty acids.
- Support for sustained energy.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals.
Our Ground Green Tripe is made from USA-sourced grass-fed cattle raised on Wisconsin farms. Unbleached to retain naturally occurring enzymes, essential amino acids, and both pre and probiotics to support healthy digestion and a strong immune system. Finely ground and free of grains, corn, and other fillers for a smart addition to a carnivore-focused diet. Quality you can trust for a healthy & happy pet! Please be aware this food has a strong natural odor, which pets love but humans may not.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide.
- Product has a VERY strong odor. You have been warned!
XS (1-15 lb.).: 4 oz. / day | 1 patty / day | 1/2 portion pack / day
S (16-25 lb.): 8 oz. / day | 2 patties / day | 1 portion pack / day
M (26-50 lb.): 16 oz. / day | 4 patties / day | 2 portion packs / day
L (51-75 lb.): 24 oz. / day | 6 patties / day | 3 portion packs / day
XL (76+ lb.): 32 oz. / day | 8 patties / day | 4 portion packs / day
Ingredients: Fine ground beef tripe
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 2471 kcal/kg 70 kcal/oz
Crude Protein (min.) 11%
Crude Fat (min.) 17%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6%
Moisture (max.) 69%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Not for human consumption.