OMAS PRIDE DOG CAT FROZEN GROUND VENISON 1LB
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Our Feeding Philosophy
We believe that the key to our pets living long, healthy and happy lives starts in their bowl. Biologically appropriate and consistent with the digestive makeup of their ancestors, diets should always be raw, to preserve crucial enzymes and nutrient composition. Always unprocessed or cooked, with human-grade meats and vegetables, and free of fillers, flavors or binders, as nature intended.
Canines thrive on a carnivore focused diet, consisting of ground raw meat, bones, organs and select vegetables. Optimally, raw meaty bones (chicken necks, duck necks, sardines, and others) are introduced for stimulation, dental hygiene and a full nutritional profile. Supplementing or rotating proteins between Complete Recipes, Signature Mixes or Exotic Proteins is a common way to introduce variety and is a staple of Oma's philosophy.
Felines thrive on an exclusively carnivore diet, consisting of ground raw meat, bones and organs. Poultry and fish are favorites and provide a full spectrum of nutrition. Supplementing with Exotic Proteins is common practice, helping to find the preference of even the most selective pallets.
- A great source of vitamin C, zinc, and phosphorus.
- A smart protein alternative for pets with beef and/or poultry allergies or sensitivities.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs. Refer to our feeding guide.
XS (1-15 lb.).: 4 oz. / day
S (16-25 lb.): 8 oz. / day
M (26-50 lb.): 16 oz. / day
L (51-75 lb.): 24 oz. / day
XL (76+ lb.): 32 oz. / day
Ingredients: Ground venison meat.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1256 kcal/kg 36 kcal/oz
Crude Protein (min.) 22%
Crude Fat (min.) 6%
Crude Fiber (max.) 0.9%
Moisture (max.) 72%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Not intended for human consumption.