OXBOW ESSENTIALS ADULT RABBIT FOOD 25LB
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Feed your adult rabbit a diet that combines essential fiber and stabilized nutrients with Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics/T Adult Rabbit Food. Adult rabbits have different nutritional needs than juveniles. They still need a lot of fiber to keep their digestive systems working properly and basic vitamins and minerals, but not as much as growing rabbits. Oxbow Essentials Bunny Basics/T Adult Rabbit Food is specifically designed to meet the particular nutritional needs of adult rabbits. It is made from timothy grass hay to aid in digestion and contains optimum protein and calcium-to-phosphorous levels. To transition your rabbit to his new food, gradually replace his current food with the new food over a four-week time period to prevent digestive issues and finicky eating patterns.
- Made from timothy grass meal, Essentials - Adult Rabbit is specifically designed to meet the particular nutritional needs of adult rabbits. Adult nutritional needs are lower than those of animals in the growth stage of life
- Rabbits are designed to eat and digest fiber found in plant material. Timothy grass hay provides the fiber necessary to maintain intestinal health, and makes Essentials - Adult Rabbit the veterinarian's number one choice for your adult rabbit.
- Specifically designed to meet nutritional needs of adults rabbits with its timothy-hay based formula and optimum protein levels.
- Made with natural ingredients, this product is fresh and straight from the farm!
- This product is not intended for growing, active, pregnant or nursing rabbits. Seventy-five percent of your rabbit's diet should be grass hay.
Mature Rabbits (over 1 year)
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)|
|1 - 4 LBS||1/8|
|4 - 8 LBS||1/4 - 1/3|
|8 - 10 LBS||1/3 - 1/2|
Feed in addition to unlimited grass hay.
This product is not intended for growing, active, pregnant or nursing rabbits. We encourage pet owners to feed Oxbow Essentials Young Rabbit Food during these stages of life.
Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Meal, Cane Molasses, Sodium Bentonite, Soybean Oil, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Limestone, Yeast Culture (Dehydrated), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
|CRUDE PROTEIN||14.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||2.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||25.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||29.0% max|
|VITAMIN A||10,000 IU/kg min|
|VITAMIN D||900 IU/kg min|
|VITAMIN E||190 IU/kg min|