OXBOW WESTERN ALFALFA HAY
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Feed your growing small pet hay that is high in fiber, protein and calcium with Oxbow Alfalfa Hay Small Animal Food. Small pets including guinea pigs, rabbits and chinchillas, need hay to help aid in digestion and keep their teeth trim. Oxbow Alfalfa Hay Small Animal Food, a high-fiber legume hay, contains more crude protein, digestible energy and calcium levels than in grass hay, making it ideal for pets 6 months and younger and nursing females. Its succulent taste stimulates appetites and helps ill pets gain weight. Oxbow Alfalfa Hay Small Animal Food makes an excellent treat for healthy adults, but because of its high fiber content, should be given in small pinches only.
- Alfalfa Hay is a high-fiber legume forage hay that is sometimes called the "Queen of Forages". Alfalfa Hay is legume hay and the protein, calcium and energy content are higher than in grass hay.
- Oxbow's Alfalfa Hay is an outstanding feed for young animals. It contains more crude protein, digestible energy, and calcium levels than any other forage.
- Alfalfa provides the essential calcium necessary for growing bones.
- Alfalfa is also a source of important minerals, including phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, zinc and selenium.
- Due to its succulent taste, Oxbow's Alfalfa Hay can be used as an appetite stimulant when an animal is ill or for post-surgical pets.
100% Alfalfa Hay. Preservative and Additive Free. Loose Hay Contains Stems, Leaves, and Limited Seed Heads
|CRUDE PROTEIN||16.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||1.5% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||32.0% max|