PETAG COMPLETE NURSING KIT
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
PetAg Complete Nursing Kit contains all the equipment you need to feed newborn animals—including a bottle, several nipples of varying shapes, and a cleaning brush. Perfect for nursing small animals, the bottle features easy-to-see measuring marks on the side so you can see exactly how much you’re giving. The interchangeable nipples are made of flexible, durable latex and silicone that feels like mom’s teat and mimic the natural pumping action needed for babies to feed comfortably. Plus, there are no pre-punched holes in the nipples, allowing for a customized flow for your critter. And to keep things clean, you can sterilize the bottle and nipples in boiling water, and comes with a handy cleaning brush.
- Complete nursing kit comes with bottle, interchangeable latex-silicone nipples and cleaning brush.
- Interchangeable nipples feel like mom’s teat and mimic pumping action needed for proper suckling.
- Customized flow with no pre-punched holes in the nipples for the unique needs of your furry baby.
- No guesswork feeding accuracy with measuring marks on the side of the bottle to ensure adequate food amounts.
- Perfect for feeding small baby animals, including puppies, kittens, baby squirrels, ferrets, rabbits and other pets; bottle and nipples can be sterilized in boiling water.
Before use make a hole in the nipple using one of the following methods: Cross cut nipple with a razor blade. Using a strong needle or cuticle scissors, enter and exit the tip of the nipple as though you were making a very small stitch or snip, pull the needle out removing a small piece of the nipple. Check flow with water. A steady drip or thin stream should be achieved when a slight pressure is applied to the nipple. If one or more of the animals is ill use a different bottle or feed ill animal last. Wash bottle, cap and nipple with hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly after each feeding session. If animal is too small or weak to nurse, consult your veterinarian.