POLKADOG COD SKINS SHORTIES CRUNCHY STICKS FOR DOGS & CATS 2OZ
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
At Polkadog, we're all about locally-sourced, made-in-the-USA, limited ingredient natural dog treats. Our super-duper fish skin dog treats are no exception. The cod we use to make these cod skins for dogs is wild caught in season by local fishermen on small boats in Alaska. We hand-roll and slowly dehydrate each skin in our Boston Fish Pier kitchen to create these savory, healthy cod skin treats.
- Single ingredient treats are made with 100% wild-caught, sustainable Alaskan cod.
- Each skin is hand rolled and dried at low temperatures in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Single source of protein makes a delicious and healthy treat for pets.
- All-natural, locally-sourced treat contains no additives or preservatives.
- Dog and cat-friendly so it’s great for multi-pet homes with a satisfyingly crunchy texture.
Crude Protein (Min) 70%
Crude Fat (Min) 2%,
Crude Fiber (Max) 0%
Moisture (Max) 10%