THE HONEST KITCHEN DEHYDRATED GRAIN-FREE FISH RECIPE DOG FOOD
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Fish Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food is a grain-free, gluten-free recipe made with wild-caught, Marine Stewardship Council-certified white fish and antioxidant-rich produce — including Pacific cod and pollock caught off the coast of Alaska. It’s high in protein and low in fat. And since it doesn't contain common allergens like flaxseed, white potatoes, grains or gluten, it’s a good choice dogs with food sensitivities.
- Grain-free dehydrated dog food made with wild-caught white fish is a high-protein, low-calorie food, for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes
- Contains no flaxseed, white potatoes, grains or gluten, common allergy triggers
- Made with minimally processed, dehydrated, whole-food ingredients in the USA, with no ingredients from China
- No by-products, preservatives or GMO ingredients
- Easy to prepare, simply mix food with warm water, stir well, wait 3 minutes and then serve with love!
Dehydrated White Fish, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, Dehydrated Eggs, Dehydrated Pumpkin, Dried Organic Coconut, Dried Bananas, Dried Apples, Dehydrated Cabbage, Dried Parsley, Dried Cranberries, Dehydrated Salmon, Dried Garlic, Minerals [Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite], Taurine, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), D- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement]
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)||Active Daily Feeding (cup)|
|1 - 10 LBS||1/4 - 1/2||1/2 - 1|
|11 - 30 LBS||1/2 - 1||1 - 2|
|31 - 50 LBS||1 - 2||2 - 4|
|51 - 70 LBS||2 - 2 1/2||4 - 4 1/2|
|71 - 90 LBS||2 1/2 - 3||4 1/2 - 5 1/2|
Mix food with warm water, stir well and wait 3 minutes for food to hydrate. We suggest dividing daily amount into 2 servings. For larger dogs adjust accordingly. These are only guidelines! Your individual dog's needs will vary with age and activity. You can add slightly more or less water than we suggest, according to your pet's taste. Refrigerate or discard any leftovers.