TROPICLEAN NATURAL FLEA & TICK BREAKAWAY CAT COLLAR
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Keep those pests off of your furry friend with TropiClean Flea & Tick Repellent Collar for Cats. This collar repels and defends against fleas and ticks for up to four months. It is made with natural active ingredients like cedarwood and peppermint oils to develop a full body repellent for cats. This collar is also waterproof and has a breakaway safety feature to keep your furry friend safe. Safe for kitties four months of age and older, TropiClean Flea & Tick Repellent Collar will keep your paw-tner free of irritating insects.
- Flea and tick collar for cats 4 months of age or older.
- Made with natural active ingredients like cedarwood and peppermint oils.
- Creates a full-body repellent for up to 4 months.
- Waterproof collar that withstands outdoor play and baths.
- Breakaway safety feature to keep your furry friend safe.
Active Ingredients: Cedarwood Oil 4.3%, Peppermint Oil 4.3%
Inactive Ingredients: Nylon, Zinc Stearate, Almond Oil 91.4%
- Remove the collar from the bag, detach and discard the inner nylon strip.
- Fasten the TropiClean Flea & Tick Collar around your cat's neck.
- For a comfortable fit be sure that two fingers fit between the collar and your cat's neck.
- Any excess length of collar beyond the buckle should be cut off and disposed of.
- Replace the collar every 3-4 months for maximum protection or if the re-infestation is a risk. Do not use this collar to attach or hold the cat.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.