WONDERCIDE FLEA & TICK SPRAY FOR PETS + HOME LEMONGRASS SCENT
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Wondercide Natural Flea & Tick Control is a fast-acting product that kills and repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes and offers prevention and treatment in a safe, effective spray. As a natural alternative to monthly chemical treatments like drops and pills, this powerful repellent both kills and repels with no toxic effects to pets or children. It can be used as often as needed!
KILLS AND REPELS! A preventative and a treatment, this aromatherapeutic spray kills and repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. It kills the insect life cycle (adults, eggs and larvae) by contact and prevents pests from hitching a ride on your pet when you go on walks or to the park.
REVITALIZING LEMONGRASS SCENT. Made with therapeutic-grade essential oils, this fresh lemongrass scent is invigorating and uplifting.
DOES NOT STAIN. That’s right! This spray does not stain furniture, flooring, carpet, fabrics and pets. Tip: It may leave a thin residue on hard surfaces which can simply be wiped away with warm water and cloth for surfaces or mop for flooring.
SAFE FOR DOGS & CATS OF ALL SIZES AND AGES. From kittens and puppies to large breeds, tiny breeds and everything in between – this is safe to use on the whole pack!
100% NATURALLY DERIVED. No artificial colors, fragrances or synthetic pesticides. Our products are made in the USA from human-grade ingredients and are safe around children.
Did you know only 5% of the flea life cycle are adult fleas? The other 95% are eggs, larvae and pupae. Unlike many commonly-used chemical flea & tick products, our spray eliminates these other stages—not just adults—so you can knock out a pest problem in hours, not days. Use on your pets, bedding, carpeting, furniture, fabrics and other surfaces to ensure full elimination anywhere adult fleas may have jumped and eggs may have fallen.
Our cedar oil is sourced exclusively from Texas & Virginia cedar trees.
This product works because of the magic of cedar oil. Cedar oil has been used for centuries to protect from pests by blocking "octopamine" – a necessary compound that pests (like fleas and ticks) need to stay alive. When cedar oil is present, pests are repelled. When it comes in contact with pests, the pests die.
Rub your pet’s coat in the opposite direction of growth, spray, and rub in. Spray the body, legs, tail, belly and armpits. Spritz into your hands to rub onto your pet's ears and face. Avoid spraying in mouth, nose and eyes. Do not soak your pet. Full coverage will ensure best results.
Apply every 2 - 3 days for pest prevention or as needed to kill and repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. The pest pressure is different by geography, so you might find you use it more or less frequently. It's safe for everyday use.
Apply every 2 - 3 days for pest prevention or as needed to kill and repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. Since cats are more sensitive by nature, we recommend a test spray an hour before a full treatment and suggest using the 4 oz size for a finer mist. If your cat is fearful of spray bottles, spray into your hands and massage on to your cat.
Spray on carpet, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and pet bedding. Make sure you contact all surfaces to eliminate any existing problems. For best results, use in conjunction with Flea & Tick Control for Yard + Garden in any outdoor spaces.