ZIWI PEAK CAT NEW ZEALAND FREE RANGE CHICKEN
|Availability:||In stock (11)|
Feed your cat farm-to-bowl nutrition with Ziwi Peak Chicken Recipe Canned Cat Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for cats, this canned cat food gives your feline the best of New Zealand. It’s designed to mirror a whole-prey, nutrient-dense diet using fresh meat, organs and bone, as well as New Zealand green-lipped mussels for a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine to help support her joint health and mobility. And to keep the recipe as natural as possible, it is also 100% free of TSPP, BPA and carrageenan. So, serve up a bowl of Ziwi and give your cat a meal you both can feel good about.
- Crafted with single-sourced, free-range, grass-fed chicken from sustainable farms in New Zealand and 100% free of antibiotics, growth promotants and added hormones.
- New Zealand green mussels provide a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine to support your cat’s joint health and mobility.
- Complete and balanced, limited ingredient recipe is made up of 92% fresh meat, organs, bones and green mussels.
- The chunky loaf style packs the moisture your cat needs and the flavor she loves.
- 100% free of grains, rice, corn, potatoes, soy, wheat, fillers, sugars, glycerin, preservatives, rendered meals, TSPP, BPA, guar gum agar-agar and carrageenan.
3-oz: For every 6.6 lb. of cat body weight, feed approx. 2 cans per day.
6.5-oz: For every 6.6 lb. of cat body weight, feed approx. 1 can per day.
Kittens and pregnant of nursing females
Feed approx. double this amount in 2-3 feedings per day.
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Chickpeas, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Salt, Taurine
|CRUDE PROTEIN||9.0% (min)|
|CRUDE FAT||5.5% (min)|
|CRUDE FIBER||1% (max)|