ZIWI PEAK DOG NEW ZEALAND TRIPE & LAMB RECIPE 13.75OZ
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Feed your dog farm to bowl nutrition with Ziwi Peak Tripe & Lamb Recipe Canned Dog Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this recipe gives your pal the best of New Zealand. It’s designed to mirror a whole-prey, nutrient dense diet using fresh meat, organs and bone, as well as New Zealand green lipped mussels for a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine. And to keep the formula as natural as possible, the complete and balanced nutrition does not include TSPP, BPA or carrageenan in the canning process.
- 100% single-sourced lamb is free-range and grass-fed on ethical and sustainable New Zealand farms; cold-washed green tripe helps aid in digestion and palatability.
- Offers a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine to support joint health.
- Complete and balanced, limited ingredient formula includes 91% fresh meat, organs and New Zealand green mussels.
- Made as a chunky loaf style, with a high level of all-natural protein and moisture to entice even the pickiest eater.
- Never includes grains, rice, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, fillers, sugars, glycerins, rendered meals, preservatives, TSPP, BPA, guar gum, agar agar or carrageenan.
Adult: For every 8kg/17.6 lbs of dog body weight, feed between 3/4 and 1 1/4 cans per day.
Puppies and pregnant or nursing females: feed approx. 1 1/2 to 2 times this amount over 2-3 feedings per day.
Lamb Tripe, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb, Lamb Lung, Chickpeas, Lamb Liver, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid)
|CRUDE PROTEIN||9.0% (min)|
|CRUDE FAT||4.0% (min)|
|CRUDE FIBER||2.0% (max)|