BENEBONE PAWPLEXER BACON DOG CHEW TOY
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Return the flavor to your best friend with a Benebone Pawplexer Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy. Inspired by your canine companion’s powerful sense of smell and instinctive urge to chew, this long-lasting, durable USA-made toy is jam-packed with the flavor from 100% natural, USA-sourced bacon. The highly versatile Pawplexer is like having two toys in one–it’s an irresistible chew all on its own, while the unique, rubberized center allows you to add a tasty bully stick, jerky strip or your choice of treat for added fun and creativity. Designed for hours of interactive entertainment and mental stimulation, the ridges and varied shapes of the toy also help maintain good dental health by scraping away plaque and tartar as he happily gnaws away. And just like other Benebone toys, this one has a paw-friendly shape, so your dog can get the paw-fect grip for a satisfying chew session!
- Two toys in one–an irresistible chew by itself that can also hold a bully stick or other treat in its rubberized center.
- Delivers a wag-worthy flavor from real bacon that's fused all the way through the chew.
- Made in the USA, including all packaging, tooling and all material and ingredient sourcing.
- Benebone is a brand you can feel good about since they are dedicated to the welfare of dogs through community involvement and product donations.
- Helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew, promoting relaxation and discouraging chewing on your favorite furniture or shoes.
Nylon and Real Bacon
|Size||Suggested Pet Size||Length x Width (inches)||Weight (ounces)|
|SMALL||Under 30 lbs||6.5in x 2.0in||5.0oz|
|MEDIUM||Under 60 lbs||8in x 2.0in||6.5oz|
|LARGE||Under 90 lbs||9.5in x 2.0in||8.1oz|
Made in a facility that processes nuts, including peanuts, so keep out of households with allergies. Always supervise chewing. Discard after damage or significant wear.
Benebones should be enjoyed but not eaten. While very durable, Benebones are not a fit for very aggressive chewers who could damage the product or damage their teeth. Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.